The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatments are rising and gathering popularity due to its holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immune system.
Constructing a strong immunity mechanism is essential for that body to acknowledge and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is really a disease caused by uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from the areas of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity will increase your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the numerous preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Past of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is really a mushroom widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which suggests “herb of the spirit”. It absolutely was a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time and Emperors of the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For over 2000 years Reishi Spore Powder has been probably the most cherished and popular medicinal herb in Asia and rated among the superior herbs inside the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year-old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance for the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption with no unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance of the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has revealed that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and has possible therapeutic potential being a health supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms such as Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in many recent scientific studies to be potent medicine to improve and support the body’s immune function from certain compounds within them such as polysaccharides which increase the activity in the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which are vital to eliminate foreign cells(including cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published within the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 demonstrated that Freeze Dried Goji Berry Powder clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a nutritional supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health And Fitness Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own defense mechanisms by promoting the activity of antibodies
* improves the body’s potential to deal with stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a normal, restful sleep
* enhances vitality and energy
Tips to select the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it provides the best extract and has most scientific evaluations
* choose those that have cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* look for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the steadiness of Shiitake Mushroom Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the strength of reishi lies in their polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be found, including extracts, health supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.