Hard Rock International recently debuted its new flagship location in London’s iconic Piccadilly Circus providing a look at the new brand vision for Hard Rock Cafes globally. The Hard Rock Cafe Menu marks the first Hard Rock location to showcase its modern image. Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus incorporates a new design style, the world’s largest Rock Shop®, contemporary memorabilia as well as the brand’s recently launched new menu innovation, which is headlined by the 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak BurgerTM and One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp™. The location was strategically selected for its position in the heart of Piccadilly Circus, London’s entertainment hub, to reflect the lively atmosphere synonymous with the brand.
“We are thrilled to start the doors of our own new flagship location in Piccadilly Circus. As our first Cafe opened inside london in 1971, the brand features a deep history in this particular city. Through this new location we’re staying true to our own roots, while providing a modern day vision to our own classic style,” said Stephen K. Judge, President of Cafe Operations for Hard Rock International. “The Piccadilly Circus Cafe brings brand innovation to the forefront with the modern style of the Cafe and our new menu which offers guests a world-class dining experience.”
The better than 19,000-square-foot, multi-level, state-of-the-art Cafe features Hard Rock’s one-of-a-kind mixture of music, entertainment, iconic merchandise and authentic American food and drink. This location showcases a wide open kitchen concept with the brand’s “Love All – Serve All” mantra prominently displayed above it, as well as Hard Rock’s new brand style that draws on inspiration from your city. For epic group entertainment experiences, a stage is centered in the main dining room as well as a private events room can be obtained for as much as 40 guests.
Guests will likely be interested in the liveliness of the Cafe before stepping foot inside because of state-of-the-art flexible LED video panels cascading over the stairway that take fans by way of a journey showcasing today’s music and culture from London and round the UK. The Piccadilly Circus Cafe brings a new culinary experience to guests through a wide range of innovative new menu options, as well being an open kitchen layout that features a stone pizza oven along with a milkshake station where guests can look on as his or her milkshakes are individually crafted. The Cafe also honors London’s famous transportation system with Tube Station dining booths, seating and décor that utilize specific colors in the subway tiles from stations throughout London.
Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus features Hard Rock’s newest menu innovations including more than 20 new offerings such as award-winning fresh Steak Burgers, Instagram-worthy Boozy Milkshakes, Sliders and Shareables that are perfect for guests trying to curate their very own edible playlist. Guests visiting Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus will even get a front row seat to exclusive new food and beverage items including –
* Tomahawk Steak – The king of steak cuts! Over 2 lbs. of Tomahawk Steak seasoned and grilled to perfection, served with this signature steak sauce, herb garlic butter and selection of two sides
* Cedar Plank Salmon – Fresh Scottish Salmon oven-roasted and served over a cedar plank, with a mango and pineapple salsa, grilled corn on the cob as well as a fresh beet salad with toasted pepita seeds
* Pink Piccadilly Pimm’s – Beefeater Pink Gin, Pimm’s No. 1, fresh freshly squeezed lemon juice, prickly pear shaken until frothy and cold finished with a signature London print
* House-infused Gin & Tonic – Sipsmith London Dry Gin house-infused with fresh strawberries, qdkwug and fennel poured tableside with Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic Water
* Espresso Martini – Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa, fresh brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled, finished with a signature London print
* Traditional – Jack Daniel’s Rye Whiskey, Angostura bitters and house-made brown sugar syrup