These are challenging times and a traditional fashioned motivational video could be a terrific way to start up a meeting, event or to get ramped up for a new organizational goal. Try one of those new or classic motivational videos to rev up your workplace.
1. Celebrate What’s Right with all the World – The Dewitt Jones classic could possibly be the best-selling motivational DVD ever and it’s worth this position. Nobody is more passionate than Dewitt and his awesome enthusiasm will rub off on any audience. Innovation, Creativity and Inspiration are definitely the main points hit on in this particular program.
2. Do Right: The Master Plan – Lou Holtz shines in this latest from the Do Right series. Lou is funny, poignant and motivational throughout because he exposes his main points – be passionate, use a positive attitude, have focus and become a dreamer.
3. Everest – Climbing Mt. Everest is actually a remarkable accomplishment for anyone, however for Erik Weihenmayer it’s even more difficult – because he’s blind! Follow Erik’s amazing journey up Everest. It’s an inspirational story of teamwork and will motivate any workplace to attain beyond the things they thought was possible.
4. Get on the Right Bus with Mike “Coach K” Krzyzewski – Legendary Duke Coach K Shares his Philosophy of the strength of words, explores the powerful words who have motivated and inspired a lot of people and teams, and encourages you to find the precise worlds which will alter your life and give your team the winning edge.
5. Attitude: Radiating Possibility with Ben Zander – World-renowned conductor of the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Ben Zander encourages every one of us to confront our fears and embrace the world of possibilities. Zander is vibrant and enthusiastic since we watch him work together with his music students and talk to a corporate audience.
6. Give em the Pickle! – Although Give em the Pickle is primarily a consumer service video, I’ve included it with this list for the reason that numerous employees assist customers in some capacity and Bob Farrell’s classic program is simply so darn motivational. Should your audience works jointly with customers in any capacity, the program is a must have.
7. The Star Thrower Story – Joel Barker’s most classic story is now motivational video youtube. The program reminds us that people all are able to change lives. As individuals, we could decide to take action and participate on the planet around us. Together, we could shape the future.
8. Lessons From Geese – You wouldn’t think a 2 minute video of flying ofxqzv could be so motivational and inspiring but somehow it is. Within 2 minutes it teaches five key lessons about as being a team player and winning as a team. It can lift the atmosphere and enable you to develop dedication to peak performance, both within individuals and throughout teams.
9. Extraordinary – This new 3 minute meeting opener has quickly become one of the better-selling meeting openers on the market. The program asks the questions. Why not have passion in everything you do? Why not courageous? Why not have a good attitude? Why not find beauty in everything? Why not really a frontrunner? A coach? A mentor? Why not do something you’ve never done before? Why not dream big? Why not have access to conviction, character, value? Why not attack every downside to determination? Why not believe in yourself?
10. The Excellent Minds Series – Inspiring quotes from a number of history’s greatest minds set to dramatic music and in conjunction with classic footage. Let the likes of Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King inspire you, motivate you and show you through their particular words, pictures and video.
There are so many great programs on the market that it’s difficult to pick just 10. If you have any other suggestions or comments, please let me know!